Why I continue my study to university level

Why I continue my study to university level

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
My name Hamdai, i'm from Sengawang, Hamlet Damar, Sambas district. I was born on 30 June 1997 in Sengawang, Hamlet Damar, Sambas district. My mother's name is Jana and the name of my father is Amat, I am the first child of 4 siblings. The daily work of my parents are farmers and gardening. Originally my school SMAN 3 Teluk Keramat, I currently lecture at the University Tanjongpura Pontianak, the program study Economic Education. My hobbies are playing football, futsal and others.
Before I explain why I continue to university I want to explain advance my ideals real. My desire is actually wanted to be a soccer player. But in my heart it was too heavy and difficult so I decided to continue college.
Now, I will explain why I continue school to the university level. First, I want to earn a degree bachelor or often called S1, and I wanted my parents happy. The next reason is because I want to change the fate of my family and could give encouragement to my younger siblings to want to continue their education to the university level as well. A further reason is indeed my own desires and the desire of parents also always hope I can to college.
And now I've become as a college student, hopefully a student who can make a difference to society.
Maybe that's all I can explain the reason why I continue school to the university level.
Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb



Komentar

Postingan Populer