Ask an Expert.

My name is Hamdai, I am from Sambas. I was born on the 30th of June 1997 in sengawang, Hamlet Damar.
The task this time is ask an expert.
I interviewed an expert in playing futsal.
Profile :
Name : Pani
Date of birth : Sungai Baru, August 12th, 1998
Parents' name :
            Father : Usman
            Mother : Juraida
Parents' job :
Father : Farmer
            Mother : Farmer
Hobbies : Sports
College : University Tanjungpura Pontianak
Program study : political science
Skill expert: Players Futsal
question
1. Why do you like Futsal?
Answer : because I think futsal is sport most I enjoy doing. By playing futsal I feel very happy, I can score goal as much as possible and win a match together with my team. And futsal makes me healthy as they are now.
2. Since when do you like Futsal?
Answer: I love futsal since begun to enter junior high school. that's where my talents began to flourish.
3. What do you expect to play Futsal?
Answer: I hope play futsal my talent could be seen by my friends and can be proud of both my parents.
4. Are you ever follow a big tournament?
Answer: not yet, I just followed the small tournaments held campus or tournaments that exist in the villages.
5. Have you ever felt disappointed when playing futsal?

Answer: things that make me disappointed is defeat. There I felt very sad.

Komentar

Postingan Populer